2016 Telecom Review Excellence Award Nomination Form
The Telecom Review Awards give industry leaders a chance to celebrate the things they do well, and acknowledge when it all comes together. The submissions process itself is a great opportunity for you to brush up on your marketing skills.
Some tips for “standing out” include:
- Tell a story, but make it short, because wading through mountains of data is hard.
- Make the key take-outs immediately obvious.
- A great client endorsement is very valuable.
- What is the key to your success?
- Results are important.standing out
- Check your spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Do not cut and paste press releases or information from your website.
not cut and paste press releases or information from your website.
The 2016 Award Nomination Questionnaire
Please complete the questions below and email to both [email protected] and [email protected] before November 15, 2016.
- For which category of award do you wish to be nominated?
- Nomination submitted by name and contact details
- Your company name
- Category: Vendor/Operator/Service point/Government body
- Company line of business
- Number of years in business
- Previous year gross revenue
- Specific highlights to consider for the award (800 words max)
- Competitive overview for the area of the award (500 words max)
- Why this person/company should be chosen over others (500 words max)
- Main accomplishment of the last three years, listed by year.
Telecom Review Excellence Awards
Registered Winners are chosen based on recognized and demonstrated capabilities in their specific sector, and by an independent panel of 15 experienced industry veterans, including representatives from the carrier arena, telecom/ICT vendor arena and the ICT investment banking arena.
- Best Chip Maker Developer
- Best OSS/BSS provider
- Best Middle Eastern Operator
- Best Satellite Operator
- Best African Operator
- Best VAS provider
- Best Industry Vendor
- Best Vendor Innovation
- Best Customer Service Provider (Operator)
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative (Vendor)
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative (Operator)
- Best Smart City Initiative
- Best North American Wholesale Service Operator
- Best African Wholesale Operator
- Best Asian Wholesale Operator
- Best Middle Eastern Wholesale Operator
- Best Submarine Cable Operator
- Best Telecom Brand
- Best Cloud Provider (operator)
- Best Cloud Provider vendor
- Best Innovation for Carriers
- Best Operator for Enterprises Services
Leader Merit Awards
The award committee will chose recipients for the Leader Merit Awards based on the achievements during their career and their milestone of service to the telecom industry.
- Operators’ Telecom Leader of the Year